Homemade and Handcrafted No. 84 Postponed | Redo It Yourself Inspirations : Homemade and Handcrafted No. 84 Postponed

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Homemade and Handcrafted No. 84 Postponed

Features from Homemade and Handcrafted No. 61

Homemade and Handcrafted is postponed until tomorrow evening. 

Please excuse my tardiness. I forgot about our weekly link up due to a funeral yesterday and I thought today was Monday.  This is our fourth death in the family this past year and a half while blogging. Or I should say, trying to blog.  Blogging has taken a back seat for more serious matters for many months. 

On my way home from the National Cemetery yesterday, I did pick up two antiques along the roadside labeled "FREE" at an Antique Shop parking lot. Obviously, to me and family members in the vehicle, a "sign" from those four beloveds of ours, telling me to get back to work here. Each one of them adored and supported my work. I can't think of a better time to get my hands dirty and my mind racing again. 

So, not only will the party get rescheduled, the DIY posts are going back on the blog. 

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. 

Always, with best regards to all. 


Thank you~ 

Robin





Resumes Wednesday evening, August 9, 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment